The military population requires a special level of treatment due to the nature of their experiences which expose them to unique circumstances — and we get that.
Get help from a treatment team that understands and is here to help.
How We Treat You
Our dedicated staff teaches necessary resiliency skills to support healthy coping strategies for the stress of conflict. We help military personnel learn, utilize new skills and access support offered through civilian and military resources that include:
- Specialty evidence-based treatment
- Therapeutic outings
- And more
Our Team is Here to Help
The dedicated and trained providers and staff from Via Linda may include:
- Military Program Manager
- Board-certified psychiatrists
- Registered nurses
- Providers and staff who have completed special military culture training and have prior military experience themselves or experience with military populations
- Other professionals
What the Patriot Support Program Offers
- A dedicated, exclusive 20-bed inpatient unit for military only that includes:
- Direct access to an outdoor yard with basketball court and other amenities
- On-unit gym with cardio, strength and flexibility equipment
- On-unit computer room
- Refreshment center with coffee, ice, refrigerated snacks
- Indoor gymnasium
- Transportation accommodations, including a dedicated van with qualified drivers
Our Commitment to Communication
Our Patriot Support Program for military personnel has an emphasis on maintaining close communication with Commanders. Our Military Program Manager is dedicated to liaison communication with Command.
Our goal is to help service members honorably return to duty or civilian life, whichever is deemed appropriate by Command.